transylvania textile & fashion
Where tradition meets innovation
Transylvania Textile & Fashion is a regional cluster in the field of textile and fashion located in the center region in Romania and was founded in 2013 and currently has 44 members, 32 of which are small and medium enterprises. Besides the SME’s, members include universities, research institutions, consulting companies, city councils.
The vision of the Transylvania Textile & Fashion cluster is to create an environment in textile and clothing industry in the Central region, where through the formation of a system of relationships and the value chain, all the while ensuring quality management, the sustainable development of the region can be established.
- Strengthening cooperation between cluster members, utilizing resources more efficiently.
- Sustainable development of the cluster – developing and strengthening the economic potential of productive firms.
- Establishing a strategy for regional development
- Establishing national and international relations
- Access to the European Internal market
- Access to public support (regional/national programmes, innovation vouchers, etc.)
- Facilitation of collaboration between members
- Facilitation of cross-sectorial cooperation
- Support of technology transfer
Ready to join?
Are you interested in becoming a member? Let’s chat. We can’t wait to meet you!